Friday, July 01, 2005

See Me, Feel Me, Touch Me, Heal Me!


Oh yes! I have been quite frustrated at difficulty of getting visuals into these posts. Light-end-tunnel, etc.

So, while this is mostly in the way of a test, I hope at least some of you will be stimulated by image of the holy trinity and can conjure up the scent of these primal vegetables nestled into a nice brown roux in a very hot pan.

When I first relatively innocently wandered out onto this stage I had a vision of including something like this pic in my heading (Makin' Gumbo, duhh), but that was not in the cards. I'm thrilled that there is at least some straightforward way to post pictures now.

What that will mean for this particular blog remains to be seen, but I wouldn't be surprised if it broadened the scope a bit. Politics, music, and reading have been the themes to date, and those topics do not generally massage my image muscles.

I guess we'll see, won't we!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home