Friday, October 12, 2007

Routine Magic

I'm keeping neocons from the door tonight with left-over wedding Redhook ESB - outside temp, carbonation more or less shot- but nevertheless a beverage to be reckoned with. Sadly there are gallons that will go to waste when keg must be returned tomorrow. Would you could be here for a party!

I'm premiering Bruce's "Magic," just acquired today. I believe I will be growing fond of this disk.

My Bush-clock is losing its' lcd moxie, but I think it says 464 days. Personally, I doubt I have that much tolerance left in my system. Remind me please what the other options are.

I missed a couple hours of idiot-box tonight (albeit Daily Show/Colbert/Olbermann - almost always a rewarding experience) as I was negotiating borrow of pickup truck. We were recently gifted with 1,000 lbs of "Zoo-Doo," the cleverly-marketed expulsion from the local zoo. Moving a half-ton of animal-poop is non-trivial when you are down to one car.

But I have the requisite shredded potatoes properly boiled and awaiting browning in the AM. (I.e., hashbrown energy source to bolster doo-workers.)

. . . We're livin' in the future and none of this has happened yet . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home