Thursday, February 28, 2008

Musical Bootprint #1

I was intrigued with a concept I ran across on one of the numerous mostly-politics blogs I browse. Doubtless I am way behind the curve on this as on so much else in life, but tell me are not absolutely jaded with the diversionary fun of pulling up ten random choices on your iPod or other listening device of choice. Sort of a non-fingerprint that reveals something of your (current) amalgam of tastes in music (or something).

Anyway, here was my first oeuvre in this genre:

Shameless (G. Brooks)
You Can Call Me Al (P. Simon)
No Woman No Cry - live (B. Marley)
Waiting in Vain (B. Marley)
Syeeda's Song Flute - alt take (J. Coltrane)
Street Fighting Man (Rolling Stones)
It's Over (G. Campbell)
Voodoo Child - Slight Return (J. Hendrix)
My Wife (The Who)
Warsaw Concerto (Misha Dichter)

for good measure, #11 was

Virgo Clowns (V. Morrison)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home