Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Blog Blockage

I'm annoyed that I failed to get a post up here throughout the entire long month of August.  I would much prefer to be posting at least a couple times per month.

I believe I have trapped myself a bit in overly complex, too detailed, or too comprehensive posts.  I know I am prone to perfectionism, another difficult quality when it comes to racking up regular posts that might have a prayer of being interesting and keeping even a limited audience in their (your) seats.

It's not as though I lack for material.

For example, I have been working on a post on the topic of home-gardening and P-Patches for a good long while now (years!).  (This has been stalled as Exhibit A above as "too comprehensive")  Something in that vein will show up here sometime soon, I hope.

Meanwhile, in the interest of getting a marker down for September, I draw your attention to the site of the remarkable Skippy the Bush Kangaroo.  If you, as I do, make use of the Net as a primary news/information source, you might consider adding skippy to your regular - even daily - checkpoints.  I save links almost every day, and Skippy's referrals show up there quite regularly.  I find it remarkable for the bushie to be pulling this off every freaking day.

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home